Monday, January 27, 2014

Goals for the Week of January 26th - Feb 1, 2014

So here goes, in no particular order

1.  Get back into the "getting up at 7" pattern;  fell off the wagon due to being sick.
2.  Write a note to the sweet couple from Mom and Dad's church who are facing a very difficult diagnosis ( probably Lou Gehrig's in him)
3.  Find a card for my Grandma's b-day
4.  See if I can figure out how to print pictures off of my iPhone at Walgreens
5.  Start up with the basic morning routines as outlined on Flylady's website ( again!)
6.  Call or email 3 local people . . .working on building my friend network here.  Proving to be a challenge!  Also, call my far-away friends who have been on my heart . . .
7.  Get new tags on the car
8.  Make sure Firstborn has everything she needs for her trip out of town this weekend!
9.  Be kind to self as my list looks way less awesome than some lists I've seen :)
10.  Intentionally look for the good and praise it.

Of course there will be more going on at this house ( like meal planning and prep!) but this is a good start . . .

Good luck to all of you as you start your week!

Love,

~ Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment