Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My "Morning Routine" Page

I have blogged before about Flylady and how much I love her.  She just makes the idea of keeping the house clean seem so matter of fact and doable!

To get a look at Flylady's morning routine, click here.

Now, if you want to look at mine,  inspired by the Flylady, here it is.

Actually this is not a "Morning Routine".  It's a

"Before the Kids Get Home from School" Routine

Devotions
Breakfast
Dressed to Shoes
Make Bed
Empty Dishwasher
Do Laundry
Check Calendar
Dinner planned?
Drink Water, Take Vitamins
Declutter for 15 Minutes
Exercise for 15 Minutes
Dress Little Girl

PLUS

Check to make sure E has done all her school for the day.
Get down on the floor with LG for a bit every day ( blocks, make believe, etc.)
Read Aloud to the girls
Somehow figure out proper devotions to do with both girls . . .

I spent some time this morning thinking about how I had been doing great with the first part of the list but awful with the second half when I did the first half.  When really, some of those things on the second part of the list are more important.

I need more energy.  I am so tired these days.  Arrghhh.  Stop drinking coffee and eating sugar, Jennifer!  You know you'd feel better!

Ttyl,

~ Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment