Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why I've Been Gone

Just a quick note to let you know why I've been gone.

My dear Hubby had to have back surgery twice.  We went into survival mode, I guess you'd call it.

He's doing way better now and probably shouldn't be doing as much as he is.

In the meantime I am trying to get the rest of the family, including myself, back into a routine of sorts while "doing Christmas" . . .you know, baking, buying presents, etc, etc.

So look for me after Christmas.

I've always wanted to write . . .ideally a book that would resonate with other people and show them some answers, let them know that they are not alone . . .and I thought at one time that I could.  But then life happened and things got busy.

And sometimes I think that there is so much out there that no one really needs to hear my voice anyway.  But I still feel the need to put my thoughts into black and white every now and again and I'm writing this because supposedly someone is reading what I'm writing . . .if the blog stats are to be believed! :)

Have a wonderful December!  And since this is a Christian blog, I'll say it:  a Merry Christmas, too.

~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment