Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm a WIP

I'm a WIP.  A Work In Progress.

It occurred to me this morning that if my life is a journey up the mountain of healing then I'm just a little further along than some of the other people who are also going up the mountain.

I don't know it all;  that's for sure.  And I am still trying to figure out some of my own stuff.  I don't even know how much STUFF I have to figure out.

But for what it's worth, I do know a thing or two.

And I'd be happy to share a thing or two with you, if you're interested in listening.

What do I wish somebody had told me when I first realized I had to climb the mountain of healing?

I wish they would have said:

1.  All you have to do right now is not end things.  That's it.

2.  It gets better.   It really, really does.

3.  You aren't imaging this; it is a real thing.

3.  You don't have to understand why this happened before you can heal.

4.  You do need to understand that this is not your fault.   See point number 3

5.  God is for you;  He is not against you.

6.  Even if you can't feel Him, He is there all the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment